Bonita Springs, FL, Podiatrist Dr. Christopher Paladino Outlines The Most Common Procedures for Foot and Ankle Care
Certain procedures addressing common foot and ankle problems stand out at The Foot and Ankle Care Center, PA. Among the most frequently performed podiatry procedures would be the following:
- Assessment of foot pain and heel pain
- Diagnosis and treatment of plantar fasciitis
- Treatment (and when necessary, surgery) of bunions
- Treatment for ingrown toenails
- Removal of plantar warts (as well as calluses and corns)
- Preparation of custom orthotics
- Assessment and care of diabetic foot problems
- Treatment of arthritic foot and ankle conditions
- Treatment (and if required, surgical removal) of neuromas
- Care of ankle sprains, injured tendons, Achilles tendinitis, etc.
And then, to these, can be added the following world-class laser procedures:
- Laser Wart Removal
- Laser Spider Vein Removal
- Laser Hair Removal
And perhaps most exciting would be our latest addition …
- Our Revolutionary New Treatment for Toenail Fungus (95%+ Effective, Without Medications, Without Lotions or Creams, and Without Painful or Extensive Procedures Requiring Any Anesthetic). Click here to read more …
Whatever problems you are experiencing with your feet or your ankles, if you live in or near Bonita Springs, FL, Dr. Christopher Paladino can provide you with the highest level of podiatric foot and ankle care available.
Take this opportunity to give The Foot and Ankle Care Center a call, or use the contact form on this site to request an appointment or consultation.
Your feet could not be in better hands.